Changes to Your 329 Card
Are you Requesting a Replacement Card?
If you have an online account set up at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and would like to request a replacement 329 card, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov
- Click on Application Status
- Click on Download Registration Card
- Save to your mobile device/smartphone and/or print from your home computer
The change packet is still in hard copy form however, any changes the program processes on the day we launch the electronic cards for in-state patients will be issued an electronic 329 card.
Patients will receive an email notification that their changes have been made and will be able to log into their account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov/ and print and/or save a copy of the card to their smartphone.
329 Change Form Packet Checklist (revised 4/12/19)– Please refer to this document when filling out the Change Form Packet. It will help you submit a completed packet. Incomplete or inconsistent packets will be returned for corrections and will delay your request.
329 Change Form Packet (revised 4/12/19) – You must submit the first 5 pages including any supporting documentation as outlined in 329 Change Form Packet Checklist. A copy of your valid ID is required for ALL changes.
Request to Void by Physician – In the unfortunate event that a patient has passed, the certifying physician is required to submit the form to the Registry.
Forms above should be mailed to: The Medical Cannabis Registry Program; 4348 Waialae Ave., #648; Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
A Change Form Packet is required for the following:
- Replacement Card (required for the physician-initiated patients who lost their hard copy 329 cards, the 329 cards have been damaged, the 329 cards were stolen, etc.)
- Update Information – such as changes to grow site, caregiver, name (i.e. married), etc. OR changes to a residence or mailing address that is NOT tied to a grow site; add, remove or change an email address or phone number, etc.
- Void Request (the patient is no longer interested in being enrolled in the program)
Is there a fee for a replacement registration card? YES – The fee for a replacement card is $16.50, which includes the $1.50 portal administration fee. All fees must be in the form of a Cashier’s Check or Money Order made payable to the State of Hawaii Department of Health.
Do I have to notify DOH of changes in information? YES – Qualifying patients must notify DOH of changes in information within 10 working days (increased from five). Qualifying patients should report ANY change to the information that was submitted for the qualifying patient or the primary caregiver in their annual application packet.
Failure to make a notification of change may result in revocation of your 329 Card in accordance with 11-160-33 (f), HAR.
Does the Registration Card expire? YES – Registration cards are valid for one year. The registration card will state the expiration date on it. Patients must renew (reapply) annually and are responsible for submitting a renewal application in a timely manner to ensure there is no gap in their registration.
ALL replacement 329 Cards will have the SAME expiration date as the original card but will be assigned a NEW 329 number.