SFAS Parent Information
Information for Parents
2014 Stop Flu at School Consent Forms
Vaccine Information Statements
- Flu Nasal Spray (Live, Intranasal Influenza Vaccine)
- Flu Shot (Inactivated Influenza Vaccine)
- Translated Vaccine Information Statements
PLEASE REMEMBER TO:
- Choose which flu vaccine type you wish your child to receive
- Complete only ONE Consent Form (YELLOW – Flu Nasal Spray; GREEN – Flu Shot; ON-LINE FORM: must PRINT a copy of the completed online form)
- Answer all of the questions
- Sign and date the Consent Form
- Return the Consent Form to your child’s school by October 16, 2014.
For assistance in completing the consent forms or assistance in other languages, please call 2-1-1.
- Stop Flu at School TV spot – for information on the importance of flu vaccination.
- Fight the Flu – for information on the importance of flu vaccination.
- Stop Flu at School Clinic – for more information about Hawaii’s school-located vaccination program.
If you have any questions regarding the Stop Flu at School program, please call 2-1-1, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.