Individual Supports Budget
The Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD) wants to support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to reach their vision for a good life. We strive to offer services and supports that:
- Focus on the participant and the participant’s needs,
- Provide choice and flexibility, and
- Help participants connect with the community.
To do this, we are working to improve the system of supports by:
- Improving the menu of services available,
- Reshaping our approach for supporting families,
- Making changes to the Individualized Service Planning (ISP) process, and
- Providing more control over the services participants choose through an individual supports budget.