Family Icon

How to file a complaint about your services

  • You have the right to file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Resolution Unit (CCRU) regarding Developmental Disabilities Division services such as:
    • Availability of services;
    • Delivery of services;
    • Quality of services;
    • DDD staff;
    • Provider agency and its staff; or
    • DDD adult foster home caregiver.
  • You can file your complaint in person, or by mail, phone, fax, or email:
    • In person or mail: Consumer Complaints Resolution Unit (CCRU)
      2201 Waimano Home Road, Hale A
      Pearl City, Hawaii 96782
    • Telephone: (808) 453-6669
    • Fax: (808) 453-6217
    • Email:
  • We encourage you to first talk with your case manager or service provider because they may be able to address your concern.
    • If talking to your case manager or service provider does not resolve your complaint, ask to speak with the supervisor.
    • If speaking with the supervisor does not result in resolution that is satisfactory to you, contact CCRU to address your concern.