How to file a complaint about your services
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Resolution Unit (CCRU) regarding Developmental Disabilities Division services such as:
- Availability of services;
- Delivery of services;
- Quality of services;
- DDD staff;
- Provider agency and its staff; or
- DDD adult foster home caregiver.
- You can file your complaint in person, or by mail, phone, fax, or email:
- In person or mail: Consumer Complaints Resolution Unit (CCRU)
2201 Waimano Home Road, Hale A
Pearl City, Hawaii 96782
- Telephone: (808) 453-6669
- Fax: (808) 453-6217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We encourage you to first talk with your case manager or service provider because they may be able to address your concern.
- If talking to your case manager or service provider does not resolve your complaint, ask to speak with the supervisor.
- If speaking with the supervisor does not result in resolution that is satisfactory to you, contact CCRU to address your concern.
- CCRU cannot investigate cases of potential abuse, neglect or exploitation. Please contact the Department of Human Services Child Welfare Services Hotline or the Adult Protective Services Intake Unit to file complaints of this nature.