Our Mission, Vision, & Guiding Principles:
Foster partnerships and provide quality person-centered and family-focused services and supports that promote self-determination.
Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities will have healthy, safe, meaningful and self-determined lives.
- Are treated with respect and dignity;
- Make their own choices;
- Participate in the community;
- Have opportunities to realize their goals including economic self-sufficiency;
- Achieve positive outcomes through individualized services and natural supports; and
- Are empowered to live self-determined lives.