Facility Access Review Forms
If you are a design professional and need to contact the Facility Access Unit for technical assistance, call us at (808) 586-8104. The forms cannot be filled out online. It must be selected, printed out, completed and faxed back to DCAB. Our fax number is (808) 586-8129.
- HRS 103-50 Transmittal Form Fillable PDF (June 2017)
To be used when submitting projects to DCAB for an HRS 103-50 review.
- Technical Infeasibility Form (revised 6/11)
To be used in alteration projects.
- Structural Impracticability Form (revised 6/11)
To be used in new construction projects.
- Historic Preservation Form (revised 6/11)
To be used for alterations to a qualified historic building for facility.
- Docket Application Form (revised December 2017)
To be used when requesting a Site Specific Alternate Design, Interpretive Opinion, or Design Standard (adoption, amendment or repeal).
- Request for Technical Assistance Form (revised 3/17)
To be used for technical questions regarding ADAAG and other accessiblity design standards used in State construction.
- Site Impracticality Form (revised 6/11)
To be used in new covered multifamily dwelling projects.
- Conditions for Exceptions Form (Jan 2017)