Resources for Communities and Schools
- H1N1 and People with Asthma FAQ
- Current Vog Conditions on the Island of Hawaii
- Asthma Multi-Language Brochure – Contact the HSACP to request copies of the brochure. Posters in Ilocano, Tagalog, Samoan, Tongan, Chinese, Vietnamese, Marshallese and Spanish are also available.
- Department of Education Self-Administration of Medication Form
- Department of Education Request to Store and Administer Emergency Rescue Medications
- Minnesota Department of Health
- CDC’s How to Use an Asthma Inhaler Video
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: Living with Asthma: Families Speak Video
- To order this video, please visit here.
Resources for Health Care Providers
Burden Reports and Supplements
- State of Asthma – Hawaii 2010
- State of Asthma – Hawaii 2009
- State of Asthma – Hawaii 2006
- State of Asthma – Hawaii 2004